Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Why should I use my manners.


Why should I use my manners.

  • Do you know why you should use your manners it is because it makes you or me feel like anyone can listen to you.

  • Using your manners means respecting the person you are talking too.

  • If you use your manners maybe you can get one thing you want.

  • If   you don’t use your manners the people that you talk to won’t listen to you.

  • Use your manners wisely because if you don’t there will be a lot of issue.

  • Talk nicely.
  • Talk loud and still.

  • Talk propoly.

Teşekkür Ederim, TeşekkürThanks for reading my story.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Seine
    I am Sani from Christ the King on Richardson road and what a great explanation of Why you should use your manners.But next time can you add more detail on why you should use your manners.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.